Friday, September 23, 2011

Rutland County Senate Candidate Dennis Morrisseau Finally Speaks to Rutlanders About Tropical Storm Irene and the Aftermath

"Ruh-roh!"

The would-be senator for Rutland county in the 2012 election cycle has broken his nearly monthlong silence on tropical storm Irene and its devastating impact on his Rutland county neighbors.

This from the website of fake "Senator" Robert Wagner - Denny, put on your crazy hat and take it away:
"Who’s for telling FEMA to get the hell off our roads and out of our skies and pockets and councils?"
Oh, snap! And then what, Denny?

Now go back to sleep, Denny.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For the archive of the Free Vermont Framework listserv, click here.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At Friday, September 23, 2011 at 3:32:00 PM EDT , Blogger ntodd said...

That's clearly not Denny saying that because there weren't enough ellipses, ALL CAPs and !!!

 
At Friday, September 23, 2011 at 3:45:00 PM EDT , Blogger Thomas Rowley said...

Good point.

Perhaps you could prevail on the "Senator" to release his complete, original source. I don't think I have enough pull with him at the moment.

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 10:22:00 AM EDT , Blogger ntodd said...

I'm fairly certain I don't have any pull with the seceshers these days. Ever since I told Steele he was batshit insane after one of his conspiracy rants...

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 11:35:00 AM EDT , Blogger Thomas Rowley said...

Hmmm, batshit...

It's talk like that that'll lead to deductions about your real identity.

 
At Sunday, September 25, 2011 at 5:03:00 PM EDT , Blogger ntodd said...

LOL. I'd forgotten about that "clue". Veritable Clouseaus over there...

 
At Sunday, September 25, 2011 at 8:03:00 PM EDT , Blogger Thomas Rowley said...

I was reminded of Matt's analysis recently when I read a review of this book.

If only I had Matt's smarts or ability to pose when I had nothin'. I'll just have to look forward to his next campaign for inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home